viernes, 14 de abril de 2023

Who Am I

 

Hi, my name is Nicolás, I am 22 years old. I am students of engineering in renewable natural resources. I live in Puente Alto since i remember, but a live in Renca (La Lleva) when was a baby.

I like sports since I was little, like football, basketball and more, currently i am interested in climb in the boulder, i hope to rock climb in the future.

My family is composed by my parents they works at home tending a store, my sister little and the integrant more little is a Maki, she is a cat of only two years old, she is in charge waking  everyone in the morning and the  warming feed when someone goes the bed.



Thanks for reading, see you next time!

Bye.

3 comentarios:

meteochile

   Hi, it's me again. The present day, I will write about the website that I have used more in the career for the first 3 years. This we...