Hi, it's me again
This time I'm going to talk about my favorite food in life. This is "Porotos con riendas" , a typical food in Chile. It's preparation is beans with noodles and pumpkin, onions and chili.
This meal is my favorite, because it is very hearty and is usually made at my house when it is cold. Also, my mother is a very good cook, the best in the house.
However, it is one of the foods that has influenced my health the most since I was 18 years old. Because I started a vegetarian diet, which I follow to this day. Because, beans and legumes in general became a primary source of protein. In addition, it has an impact on my health, generating a lot of gas in my body, but it is a price to pay.
I don't like "porotos con riendas", but is a important chilean food
ResponderBorrar